The General Administration of Commercial Control is responsible for supervising and following up all oversight work on markets, sales outlets and commercial agencies, verifying the extent to which commercial establishments comply with the laws and regulations related to consumer protection, and working to address consumer reports.
1. Detecting violations of the following regulations' provisions:
- Anti-Commercial Fraud Law
- Commercial Data Law
- Commercial Agencies Law
- Commercial Registers Law
- Provisions for providing maintenance, spare parts, and ensuring manufacturing quality.
2. Receiving consumer complaints, researching and analyzing them, and collaborating with relevant authorities to develop solutions.
3. Monitoring commercial establishments and verifying compliance with the provisions of relevant regulations.