This Deputy Ministry aims to provide the Ministry's services easily and efficiently through multiple and efficient channels. It endeavors to improve the customer experience by evaluating customer satisfaction, as well as following up and solving their problems continuously. This Deputy Ministry contributes to serving the Ministry's branches in various parts of the Kingdom through coordinating with other Ministry's departments, regarding the main activities of the Ministry; such as protecting consumers, business activities and joint services.
- Supervise the management of the Ministry's communication centers for the consumer and the business sector
- Supervise the activities of receiving and responding to customer inquiries and complaints, received online, such as social networks, e-mail and others.
- Supervise the continuous development of the service and communication channels between the Ministry and the customers
- Supervise and follow-up the customer complaints effectively, so that to ensure commitment to Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Supervise the facilitation of providing the Ministry's services to customers online.
- Supervise all that would raise the level of awareness of the customers, relevant to the services provided by MCI, and how to avail of such services, through answering questions and queries.
- Supervise the Customer Relation Management (CRM), and ensure that the Service Level Agreement is implemented
- Follow-up the complaints received from the branches, supervise the study and analysis of such complaints in cooperation with the relevant authorities in the Ministry to develop and find appropriate solutions.