Ensure the provision of all administrative and technical services to all other organizational units in the Ministry and assist these units in achieving their objectives through providing logistic support to the main services provided by the Ministry.
- Follow up on and coordinate the work of the Agency's organizational units, as well as give technical, technological, and human support to them in order to facilitate their work and report on their accomplishments on a regular basis.
- Coordinate between organizational units responsible for delivering primary services connected with Ministry’s activities and those responsible for providing administrative and technical assistance to the Agency's organizational units.
- All other agencies, their organizational units, and senior management should receive suitable information, paperwork, and equipment services.
- Evaluate the support services required for the Ministry's activities to be carried out.
- Oversee all support services.
- Organize work inside the Agency and prepare a working procedures handbook encompassing all aspects of the Agency's operations.
- Prepare and create the models required for the Agency's operation.
- Set, review and develop performance benchmarks for all support services on a regular basis.
- Organize and archive Ministry documents in a form that allows for easy retrieval and use.
- Oversee the production and revision of organizational structures and manuals, as well as their continual upgrading and submission to the Deputy Minister of Human Resources
- Oversee the conduct of procedural and organizational studies, provide the relevant findings and recommendations to the Deputy Minister, and monitor the recommendations' implementation after they have been approved.
- Monitor the achievement of the Ministry's quality targets, as well as follow up on associated programs and initiatives, and send monthly follow-up reports to the Deputy Minister.
- Represent the Ministry in local, regional and international meetings related to the Agency's competence and taking the necessary action on its results and reporting thereon to the Deputy Minister.
- Participate in the preparation of strategic and administrative objectives related to the Agency's activities and associated financial budgets.
- Identify the Agency's workforce requirements, financial allocations and equipment and working towards their provision after their adoption.
- Preparation of periodic reports on the Agency's activity and achievements and the obstacles, difficulties and proposals for development.
- Any other functions assigned to the Agency in its area of competence.
- General Department of Engineering Affairs
- General Department of Archive and Documentation Center
- General Department of Human Resources
- General Department of Administrative and Financial Affairs