He worked for 23 years in the fields of media, communication, raising public awareness, developing visions and plans for the public, and laying the groundwork for strategies to alter people's perceptions of governmental and civil institutions.
He assumed a number of leadership and consulting positions in the media for both the government and private sectors.
He established several media and social departments and initiatives. He also had the honor of being member in the media delegations accompanying King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz and King Salman bin Abdulaziz. As a specialist in communication, media, and awareness issues, he also attended a number of Arab and international media and culture conferences. He hosted dozens of radio and television shows and was named Best Awareness Program at the 12th Gulf Media Festival.
He was recognized by numerous government agencies and private sector entities.
In 2015, he served as a spokesperson for the Social Charitable Fund before becoming an adviser to His Excellency the Minister of Social Affairs, the Ministry's spokesperson, and the supervisor of public relations and media.
He is now an advisor to His Excellency the Minister of Commerce, as well as the ministry's spokesperson and general supervisor of marketing and communication.
He is also a member in many supervisory and executive commissions and committees, primarily: Member of the General Commission for Audiovisual Media's Board of Directors, as well as the Saudi Conventions and Exhibitions General Authority's Board of Directors, and a member of Ehsan Platform's supervisory committee.
Abdul Rahman Al Hussein has occupied Several leading administrative and constituent positions at private and government media organizations, notably:
- The Council of Ministers issued a decision in its session held on May 16, 2023 AD, to promote him to the position of (business advisor) at the (fourteenth) rank in the Ministry of Commerce.
- General Supervisor of Marketing and Communication, and the official spokesman of the Ministry of Commerce and Investment: 1437 H up to the present time.
- General supervisor of Media and Public Relations, and the official spokesman of the Ministry of Social Affairs: 1436 AH --1 437 AH
- Media Advisor at the Authority of Statistics: 1431 AH.
- Media Advisor and the founder, Director of Public Relations and Media for Princess Sitah Abdulaziz AlSaud Award for Excellence in Social Work: 1434 AH
- Member of the Media Committee at Prince Fahd bin Salman Association for Renal Failure Patients: 1429 AH.
- The Official Spokesman and Director of Public Relations and Media at the Social Charity Fund: 1432 AH – 1435 AH.
- Joined the Saudi Research and Marketing Group, founder of the Youth pages in the Economics Newspaper: 1427 AH.
- Certified Broadcaster for official direct events and broadcasting news through Saudi TV channels: 1424 AH.
- Assigned to work as Assistant Director General in the sports channel for Programmatic Development Affairs: 1425 AH.
- Assigned to manage the committees in charge of accepting broadcasters and those preparing programs at the sports channel: 1424 AH.
- Founder of Department of broadcasters in the Saudi sports channel 1423 AH.
- Assistant Director General of the sports channel, Programs Affairs: 1423 AH.
- Member of the founding team of the Saudi sports channel, and presenter of programs in the sports channel: 1423 AH.
- Official Broadcaster, Channel One, Saudi TV: 1421 AH.
- Ministry of Culture and Information Broadcaster, Riyadh Radio: 1419 AH.
• Member of the Board of Directors, Authority of Audio-Visual Media
• Member of the Supreme Center Committee, Life Quality Program
• Member of the Supreme Committee for Martyrs, Family and Missing Persons Fund
• Member of the Committee of the Distinguished Residence Center
• Member of the National Personality Enhancement Program, as part of the Kingdom's Vision 2030 programs
• One of the members of the team founding the Princess Seita Bint Abdulaziz Award for Social Responsibility.
• Member of the Board of Directors of the General Authority for Exhibitions and Conferences
- Bachelor Degree, University of Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University: 1418 AH.
- Diploma of Media, Faculty of Arts, King Saud University, 1419 - 1420 AH.
Our colleague Abdul Rahman Al Hussein had the honor to join the media accompanying the delegations of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz, and King Salman bin Abdulaziz. He has also participated in a number of media and cultural Arab and international conferences as a specialist in communication, information and awareness issues. During 18 years, he presented dozens of radio and television programs, also he won the Award of the 12th Gulf Media Festival, for presenting the best awareness program. Moreover, he has been honored by a number of government and private parties.