Kamal has got more than 29 years of experience in the non-profit and government sector. He has occupied several leadership, administrative and advisory positions, most notably:
• General supervisor of the Office of H.E. the Minister of Social Affairs
• Supervisor of the Strategic Partnerships Office at H.E. the Ministry of Social Affairs
• Administrative Advisor to the Head of Special Affairs of His Royal Highness the Crown Prince
• Advisor to the Director General for Development and Follow-up at H.R.H. Sultan bin Abdulaziz Charity Foundation
• Office Director of the Secretary General of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Jeddah
• Member of the Supervisory Committee of the National Program for Exhibitions and Conventions
• Member of the Executive Committee of Al-Ghad Youth Association, Supervisor of Al-Ghad Youth Forum for five Sessions.
• Member of the Organizing Committee of Jeddah-“Ghair” Festival, for four Sessions.
• Member of the Organizing Committee of Jeddah Economic Forum for four Sessions.
Kamal holds a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration from Cairo University and participated in more than 14 training programs in and outside the Kingdom in various fields.